After School Club is proving extremely popular with numbers now consistently exceeding 30 pupils each session. Due to staffing ratios we are currently limited to a maximum of 30 children each night.
You are advised to book sessions as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as their could be a waiting list.
The Northway After School Club will be available Monday – Friday from 3.20pm – 5.30pm (term time only) in the school Hall. Our aim is to create a welcoming, friendly social setting in which the children can enjoy after school.
Below is some information that you may find helpful.
Times, Payments and Late Charges
Times and payment for the club has been broken down into full and half sessions
|Club Times||Amount Fee||Late Collection Charge|
3.20pm – 4.30pm
|£5.00 per child/session||Arrive after 4.30pm full session price will be charged (£10)|
4.20pm – 5.30pm
(children may attend after an extra-curricular club)
|£5.00 per child/session||
Arrive after 5.30pm £5.00
3.20pm – 5.30pm
|£10.00 per child/session||Arrive after 5.30pm £5.00|
- Please collect your child/children at the correct time to avoid any extra charges.
- Where possible, please keep the School Office informed of how many After School Club sessions you will require.
- To add your child’s name or cancel the place this MUST be done before 1.30pm.
- Any booked sessions not attended without notification may be charged.
- Payments MUST be settled by the end of each week. No payment may result in sessions being cancelled, even if you are a regular member.
- Payments are made via Parent Pay only.
- Families may use the voucher scheme to help pay for their sessions (please speak to Miss Sultan in the office). Please be aware that vouches can take up to 3-5 working days before they appear on the school account.