How can parents and carers apply for a place at Northway?
Children may be admitted to the Nursery in the term after their third birthday. Parents can apply for a place during the academic year in which their child will be two years of age. Application forms can be requested from the school office. When returned your child will be placed on a waiting list.
If your child is due to start reception in September, you must apply directly to the local authority. Click on the link below to make an application. In year admissions will need to be made directly to the school.
If you are interested in your child starting at Northway Primary School, you can phone the school office to arrange a visit. Miss Sultan or Mrs Clay will gladly show you around.
School office 0151 722 3540
KS1 and KS2
Children can be admitted to the infant and junior department by in year transfers which are to be made directly to school.
- Looked after children in the care of the local authority.
- Children who are looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order).
- Children with exceptional medical needs/social needs. Applicants wishing to be considered under this criterion should submit documentary evidence. Information will be reviewed and if so necessary advice may be taken from educational professionals.
- Children with a sibling attending the school.
- All other applicants who have expressed a preference for the school.